Landrover Defender 110 2.5 Rare Ex Military Spec, Only 39,000 Miles
- Signal Red
- Mileage 39,000
Advertising on behalf of one of our clients we have an eye catching and one off 1994 Landrover Defender hard top 110 available for sale. The vehicle has covered just 39,000 miles (just over 61,000 km). The Defender has been extensively refurbished and upgraded with full details listed below. It is a rare, ex military (British Army) model (Signal regiment) and was in service until approximately 2011. It therefore has several features unique to the Military models, including copper brake pipes, custom lighting with convoy mode, dual antenna holders (now converted for use as LED spot/hunting lights) and a 24 Volt generator.
The engine is the bullet proof 2.5 naturally aspirated diesel variant and is mated with the R380 5 speed manual gearbox. The wheels have all, also been refinished and are shod with 4 excellent off road Michelin 4×4 tyres. The Defender has recently had a fresh 12 month MOT with no advisories. It is mechanically sound, has been wax oiled and is very solid underneath.
**Please note more photos and a video will follow. Please message us or call on 01538 807 708 for more info.**
The Defender has been professionally refinished for sale in the stunning Signal Red paint with a contrasting satin black roof, cargo doors and wheel arch extenders. The body shop work consisted of applying a sealed 2 pack high build primer, being fully flatted then adding 3 base colours before finally finishing with a full machine polish. A new bonnet was also fitted at the time of the work. The result is a stunning high quality finish.
The interior has also being fully carpeted with a lovely, soft anthracite finish. The seats have been recovered featuring Bentley style diamond quilting with contrasting red stitching. The result is a luxurious, high quality cabin that looks stunning.
The specification has been significantly enhanced and includes:
- Seating for four in the cargo area with 4 x lap belts.
- LR Challenge LED headlight units with DRL style LED Halo rings giving a real facelift and modern look to the front end.
- X Box 360 with Widescreen LCD screen mounted in the rear cargo area. This is all hardwired into the battery and powered through an invertor.
- Radio/Sat Nav/Bluetooth Head unit with with electrically retractable screen. This is built into a custom fabricated center console which has been finished in Signal Red to compliment the paintwork.
- Reverse camera view-able through the head unit screen detailed above.
- US Pro Tool tool cabinets in Cargo area.
- LED Hunting/spot lights on N/S and O/S of vehicle. These are extremely effective and a really impressive feature.
- LED Strip lighting throughout the cabin roof and LED lighting in the storage areas.
- High power LED reverse light.
- Grip tape feature to front bumper.
- Protective checker plates and and ducts in the bonnet.
- New carbon affect model badges.
- New front grill in black.
- Side steps to all access doors.
- Landrover seat belt cushions.
- Mudflaps all round.
- Replacement windscreen and window seals.
- Contrasting Red Wheel Hubs.
To summarise, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a truly one off and eye catching defender with an outstanding pedigree.
The Defender is located off site with our client and therefore viewings are strictly by appointment only. Finance options maybe available – please message us for more info. We are located in Staffordshire. Please contact us on 01538 807 708 for more information. Thanks for looking.Need more information?Call 01538 807708
LATEST CARS FROM THE SHOWROOM