2001 Jaipur Red Audi A2 TDI SE – Huge Spec & Extras
- Jaipur Red
- Mileage 79,600
For sale: a very special Jaipur Red 1.4 TDI 75 SE with a massive list of factory-fitted optional extras, many OEM+ retrofits thereafter & a stack of extra goodies! Cherished Registration included: “A2EYV”. The vehicle has covered approximately 79,000 miles from new. It has all of the original books, a comprehensive folder of receipts and all 3 keys.
This is for sale as the previous owner stated the car was not getting the use it deserved, it has been stored in a carpeted garage since last Summer. Having supplied the car to a previous owner back in 2014 and having maintained it and facilitated a host of upgrades since, we know the car well. The car was on the stand at Audi Driver International 2014.
Condition inside and out is simply superb; a true reflection of its low mileage and a testament to its previous owners. The car has a full service history with a mixture of Audi history up to around 2012 and specialists servicing it thereafter. The important timing belt kit and water pump were renewed in December 2013 at approximately 56,000 miles. The car comes with a fresh oil service for sale and 12 months MOT (completed with no advisories).
Alongside the service history, the original sales receipt is present showing the massive array of options and the final bill coming to an impressive £22,369!
In addition to the standard SE specification of climate control, front fog lights, false boot floor etc, it had the following optional extras from factory:
- Jaipur Red pearlescent paint and ‘Twist’ interior.
- Double-DIN dash with Symphony radio.
- BOSE premium sound system.
- Boot-mounted 6 CD multi changer.
- Heated leather Sports seats.
- Sports gear knob and aluminium trim package.
- ISOfix attachments to front & rear seats with passenger airbag deactivation key.
- Winter Pack: heated mirrors & heated washer jets.
- Headlight washers.
- OpenSky glass roof – fully working & serviced.
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror.
- SideGuard curtain airbag system.
- Driver Information System.
- 17” Sport Alloys – umarked fitted with a set of tyres with loads of tread remaining.
On top of the huge factory specification it has had many additional ‘OEM+’ modifications carried out by VAG Specialists – ourselves (WOM Automotive), Timmus & Stealth Racing in Warwickshire. This has included:
- Cruise Control with the toggle style switch.
- Symphony 2 Double DIN radio with 6 CD changer built into the dash.
- Komfort Blinker.
- Audi A2 private plate (A2 EYV).
- OEM rear parking sensor system.
- Audi A2 Multi-function steering wheel.
- The ultra-rare Votex rear spoiler (fitted during a previous owners’ ownership).
- OEM Collapsible Spacesaver spare wheel with full mounting kit in the boot.
- Front & Rear OEM mud flaps.
- Audi ‘Zentrum’ number plate surrounds.
- The rare “Elasticated Belt System” (boot retaining straps).
- X Carlink iPod/3.5mm jack interface.
- The infotainment system has also been updated to the later standard, allowing the Symphony 2 to be fitted. This also enables a number of the other OEM modifications that otherwise wouldn’t have been possible.
- OEM style 12V Boot outlet in the boot.
- A re-map carried out by Stealth Racing.
- Twin boot light modification.
- A rear coat hanger.
- The longer 5th gear modification (gear ratio of 0.659).
- Osram Nightbreaker headlight bulbs.
- A fully integrated CK3100 Parrot hands free kit, professionally integrated that mutes the radio and routes calls through the vehicle’s speakers.
The suspension has also had a recent comprehensive overhaul including the fitting of Koni FSD shock absorbers coupled with Spidan springs. An H&R front anti roll bar has also been fitted (rear included off the car) along with Meyle HD drop links. There have been significant other preventative service jobs completed during the last couple of years with receipts present documenting this. It appears the car really has wanted for nothing.
There are several extras included with the car in the asking price. This includes the following:
- A set of Audi 15” wheels fitted with a premium set of winter tyres, all with excellent tread levels & a set of Audi wheel bags.
- Numerous spare trim pieces and parts in ‘Twist’ collected by the previous owners including the boot side pieces, sun visors, center console, glovebox, kickpanels, ash tray and lots more.
- A set of new, unused HEKO wind deflectors.
- The original leather steering wheel fitted before it was upgraded to the multi-function variant.
- The original ratio, standard 5th
- The original Symphony 1 head unit and a Symphony 2 head unit.
- A brand new ‘Boot Buddy’ full A2 bespoke made boot liner which even covers the space available with the seats folded down.
- Deluxe ‘Boot Buddy’ Bumper Guard.
The condition of the car inside and out is superb. It has very few imperfections and is in average condition for the year. The interior is the cleanest, most original we’ve seen, especially considering it is the light ‘Twist’ variant. Being an A2 enthusiast myself, being involved with the car has been hugely rewarding and I truly hope that the next owner enjoys it as much as the last.
The asking price is £6490 for the car as a whole package, with the extras listed included in the sale. It is currently based with us in Staffordshire. Please message us or call on 01538 807 708 with any questions or for more information.Need more information?Call 01538 807708
LATEST CARS FROM THE SHOWROOM